Parenting Classes: The evidence-based Nurturing Parenting curriculum is the bedrock of our parenting classes.
Domestic Violence Classes: Victims – Survivors – Batterers
Anger Management Classes: A 52 week court approved program
Tutoring / Mentoring Classes: Training in social skills, money and time management, goals setting, etc …
* Classes are for 2 hours
* Request for progress letters must be made 14 days in advance or charges will be incurred by the client or requesting party.
We offer training for organizations, businesses, schools, etc…
- Self Care and Safety Tips for Professionals
- Effective Communications Skills
- Understanding the Source of Behaviors
- Leveraging Collaboration
- Disaster Preparedness
- Run, Hide, Fight
- Motivational and Inspirational Presentations and Workshops
*This service is not available at this time
Our services are free to clients that qualify for different programs. We also provide services for cash paying clients. Fees are payable in advance and do not include court appearances or extended travel. Fees are subject to change with prior notice.
Our services are available Monday to Friday 10:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. We have a special monthly learning session and meet-and-greet opportunity for participants with subject-matter experts on different subjects, on the last week of every month.
- 3 consecutive cancellations or “no shows” will disqualify a participant from the program to make room for wait-listed individuals or families.
Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays